The Stanford Crowdsourced Democracy Team
- Aitamurto, T. and Chen, K. (2017) The Value of Crowdsourcing in Public Policy-Making: Epistemic, Democratic and Economic Value. Journal of Theory and Practice of Legislation. 5 (1) 55-72.
- Aitamurto, T., Landemore, H. and Saldivar Galli, J. (2016) Unmasking the Crowd: Participants’ Motivation Factors, Expectations, and Profile in a Crowdsourced Law Reform. Information, Communication & Society. Online First, September 2016.
- Aitamurto, T. and Landemore, H. (2016) Crowdsourced deliberation: The case of the crowdsourced off-road traffic law in Finland. Policy & Internet, 8 (2) 174-196.
- P. Dandekar, D.T. Lee. Opinion Formation as Convex Cost Minimization. Submitted.
- D.T. Lee. Efficient, Private, and ε-Strategyproof Elicitation of Tournament Voting Rules. Appeared in the 24th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI). Jul 2015.
- Aitamurto, Landemore, Lee & Goel. (2014). Crowdsourced Off-Road Traffic Law Experiment In Finland. Report about idea crowdsourcing and evaluation. Publications of the Committee for the Future, the Parliament of Finland. 1/2014.
- Pranav Dandekar, Debojyoti Dutta, Ashish Goel. Deliberative decision-making in convex environments. In preparation.
- D.T. Lee, T. Aitamurto, H. Landemore, A. Goel. Crowdsourcing for Participatory Democracy: Efficient Elicitation of Social Choice Functions. Poster in Conference on Collective Intelligence 2014. It received a Notable Paper Award at HCOMP 2014, the second Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligenceconference on Human Computation and Crowdsourcing.
- A. Goel, D.T. Lee. Large-scale decision-making via small group interactions: the importance of triads. Appeared in the Workshop on Social Computing and User Generated Content 2013. Also will appear in the Workshop on Computational Social Choice 2014.
- Tanja Aitamurto, Helene Landemore. Democratic participation and deliberation in crowd sourced legislative processes: the case of the law on off-road traffic in Finland. Communities and Technologies: Workshop on Large-Scale Idea Management and Deliberation Systems. 2013. ACM.
- Tanja Aitamurto. Crowdsourcing for democracy: New era in policy-making. Committee for the future, Parliament of Finland. 2012.
- P. Dandekar, A. Goel, D.T. Lee. Biased Assimilation, Homophily, and the Dynamics of Polarization. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, March 2013. Also appeared as an extended abstract at the Conference on Web and Internet Network Economics 2012.
- A. Goel, D.T. Lee. Triadic Consensus: A Randomized Algorithm for Voting in a Crowd. Conference on Web and Internet Network Economics 2012. Also appeared in the Workshop on Social Computing and User Generated Content 2012.